Here at Ezy-Way, we pride ourselves on the quality of our document destruction services. Disposing of private, sensitive documents can be a headache, manually destroying the documents yourself whilst ensuring that no security breaches occur. Why take the risk? Ezy-Way exists to offer businesses timely, complete destruction of unwanted confidential documents.
We collect your documents and transport them to our own document destruction facility. Here, we use various methods of destruction, including shredding, pulping and burning, to ensure that no trace of your documents remains. We also issue a Certificate of Destruction upon completion of our service. We ensure your peace of mind by efficiently destroying your sensitive documents – get in touch with us today to find out more.
- All areas – CBD daily
Ezy-Way provides a personalised, prompt & reliable document destruction service, with a guarantee of security.
- Special rates for regular collectionWe offer permanent or casual drop off and collection of locked security bins (240 Lt) for regular shredding, clean outs, moves etc.
- Document destruction & recycling under camera surveillance
Document destruction of all paperwork is under camera surveillance as an added security measure, ensuring your peace of mind.
- Certificate of destruction issued after shredding
We will issue a Certificate of Destruction for our customers, on request.
- Commercial and domestic services
Ezy-Way can help with both your commercial or domestic needs. When moving home, why not get rid of all that unwanted paper and old documents safe in the knowledge that it won’t end up in the wrong hands. Additional services include deceased estates, bulk quantities and business relocation.
What is document destruction: Some background information
Government organizations, businesses, and private individuals use shredders to destroy private, confidential, or sensitive documents. Privacy experts often recommend that individuals shred bills, credit card and bank account statements, and other documents that could be used by thieves to commit fraud or identity theft.
Shredders range in size and price from small and inexpensive units meant for a few pages, to large units used by commercial shredding services that costs hundreds of thousands of dollars and can shred millions of documents an hour. Some shredders used by a commercial shredding service are built into a shredding truck.
After the Supreme Court decision in California v. Greenwood, in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that the Fourth Amendment does not prohibit the warrantless search and seizure of garbage left for collection outside of a home, paper shredders became more popular among US citizens with privacy concerns.
Some Ezy-Way tips on protecting yourself from fraud
- Question all requests for personal information. Ask why the information is needed and what it will be used for.
- Always check financial statements for accuracy and unusual entries.
- Don’t choose obvious passwords, and avoid writing down your pin details.
- Shred bank statements, old bills and other scraps of paper before throwing them out.